December 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Most Recent Posts
- “I Want to Forgive But I Still Have Pain.”
- The “Little Way”of St. Therese a Cure for OCD?
- Reflections on Over the Hill + One Year
- When There are Decisions to be Made.
- In the Dead of Winter
- On the Visit of the Blessed Virgin Mary: She Shows up in the Most Surprising Places
- Feast Day of Our Lady of Lourdes Brings a Big Announcement
- On the Tragic Loss of a Child: The Feast of the Holy Innocents
- Another Senseless Tragedy?
- A Pilgrim by Blood and by Heart: On the Discovery of My Mayflower Roots This Thanksgiving
Tag Archives: hope
If you have not already noticed, I happened to upload an image of downtown Chicago on my blog. There is a little story behind that picture. I am fond of it because I took it myself and it was one of … Continue reading
Most of us have asked ourselves this in the past. In fact, some might even be asking it now. With all of the” Ho Ho Ho and Mistle Toe” and “Tis the Season to be Jolly” going on around us, why … Continue reading