February 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Most Recent Posts
- “I Want to Forgive But I Still Have Pain.”
- The “Little Way”of St. Therese a Cure for OCD?
- Reflections on Over the Hill + One Year
- When There are Decisions to be Made.
- In the Dead of Winter
- On the Visit of the Blessed Virgin Mary: She Shows up in the Most Surprising Places
- Feast Day of Our Lady of Lourdes Brings a Big Announcement
- On the Tragic Loss of a Child: The Feast of the Holy Innocents
- Another Senseless Tragedy?
- A Pilgrim by Blood and by Heart: On the Discovery of My Mayflower Roots This Thanksgiving
Tag Archives: advent
Have you ever noticed that the word, “presentation” contains the word “present?” From looking at this term one can quickly conclude that in giving a gift we need to make sure that it looks good and is “presentable.” In psychology … Continue reading
Most of us have asked ourselves this in the past. In fact, some might even be asking it now. With all of the” Ho Ho Ho and Mistle Toe” and “Tis the Season to be Jolly” going on around us, why … Continue reading