February 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Most Recent Posts
- “I Want to Forgive But I Still Have Pain.”
- The “Little Way”of St. Therese a Cure for OCD?
- Reflections on Over the Hill + One Year
- When There are Decisions to be Made.
- In the Dead of Winter
- On the Visit of the Blessed Virgin Mary: She Shows up in the Most Surprising Places
- Feast Day of Our Lady of Lourdes Brings a Big Announcement
- On the Tragic Loss of a Child: The Feast of the Holy Innocents
- Another Senseless Tragedy?
- A Pilgrim by Blood and by Heart: On the Discovery of My Mayflower Roots This Thanksgiving
Category Archives: Parenting
For every mother that has ever had a kid that was out of control. Today (August 27) is the Feast Day of St. Monica, the Mother of St. Augustine. She lived during the very early years of the Church (333-387). She … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again. It’s that time of year again when kids are heading back to school. For many it is a day of firsts. For others, it is still a routine.There are those who are entering kindergarten and … Continue reading
A Multi-Tasking Person I have a particular appreciation for Saints who wear many hats. The Saint for July 23 had many vocations. She was a wife and a widow, a mother of eight children, a founder of a religious order, … Continue reading