October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Most Recent Posts
- “I Want to Forgive But I Still Have Pain.”
- The “Little Way”of St. Therese a Cure for OCD?
- Reflections on Over the Hill + One Year
- When There are Decisions to be Made.
- In the Dead of Winter
- On the Visit of the Blessed Virgin Mary: She Shows up in the Most Surprising Places
- Feast Day of Our Lady of Lourdes Brings a Big Announcement
- On the Tragic Loss of a Child: The Feast of the Holy Innocents
- Another Senseless Tragedy?
- A Pilgrim by Blood and by Heart: On the Discovery of My Mayflower Roots This Thanksgiving
Tag Archives: Niagara Falls
The bread of my hometown Most everyone has their own favorite version of bread. I remember loving the fresh-baked loaves from the ovens of DiCamillo Bakery in Niagara Falls, NY when I was a kid. Moving to the South, we never were able … Continue reading
Fascination with the Wallenda high wire walk I’m not sure why I am fascinated with the recent high wire walk by Nik Wallenda. For some reason, the whole event has been quite mesmerizing for me. The image of Wallenda balancing himself against the … Continue reading
Reading about the history of Niagara Falls, NY tends to make me feel a bit home sick. I’ve lived in a lot of places in my life but for some reason my heart maintains an attachment to the place where … Continue reading
All of the talk about sunken ships recently caught my attention. I discovered that April 2012 will be the 100 year anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. Something peculiar about the date caught my attention when I realized that not only … Continue reading