February 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Most Recent Posts
- “I Want to Forgive But I Still Have Pain.”
- The “Little Way”of St. Therese a Cure for OCD?
- Reflections on Over the Hill + One Year
- When There are Decisions to be Made.
- In the Dead of Winter
- On the Visit of the Blessed Virgin Mary: She Shows up in the Most Surprising Places
- Feast Day of Our Lady of Lourdes Brings a Big Announcement
- On the Tragic Loss of a Child: The Feast of the Holy Innocents
- Another Senseless Tragedy?
- A Pilgrim by Blood and by Heart: On the Discovery of My Mayflower Roots This Thanksgiving
Tag Archives: Mother Theresa of Calcutta
Whether or not we want to admit it, each one of us is prejudiced and has preconceived notions of how people should look and how they might behave. One relevant example is the recent controversy pertaining to young people who cover … Continue reading
DO IT ANYWAY People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine … Continue reading