Most Recent Posts
- “I Want to Forgive But I Still Have Pain.”
- The “Little Way”of St. Therese a Cure for OCD?
- Reflections on Over the Hill + One Year
- When There are Decisions to be Made.
- In the Dead of Winter
- On the Visit of the Blessed Virgin Mary: She Shows up in the Most Surprising Places
- Feast Day of Our Lady of Lourdes Brings a Big Announcement
- On the Tragic Loss of a Child: The Feast of the Holy Innocents
- Another Senseless Tragedy?
- A Pilgrim by Blood and by Heart: On the Discovery of My Mayflower Roots This Thanksgiving
Daily Archives: July 23, 2012
A job after school. It was during choir practice that the director came up to me and asked if I would be interested in working at the fast food restaurant that he had just started managing. I had not thought … Continue reading
A Multi-Tasking Person I have a particular appreciation for Saints who wear many hats. The Saint for July 23 had many vocations. She was a wife and a widow, a mother of eight children, a founder of a religious order, … Continue reading
These prayers as a devotional are recited daily (obtained from Fisheaters.com). Before each prayer: Pray one Our Father and one Hail Mary. First Prayer. O Jesus Christ! Eternal Sweetness to those who love Thee, joy surpassing all joy and all … Continue reading