Most Recent Posts
- “I Want to Forgive But I Still Have Pain.”
- The “Little Way”of St. Therese a Cure for OCD?
- Reflections on Over the Hill + One Year
- When There are Decisions to be Made.
- In the Dead of Winter
- On the Visit of the Blessed Virgin Mary: She Shows up in the Most Surprising Places
- Feast Day of Our Lady of Lourdes Brings a Big Announcement
- On the Tragic Loss of a Child: The Feast of the Holy Innocents
- Another Senseless Tragedy?
- A Pilgrim by Blood and by Heart: On the Discovery of My Mayflower Roots This Thanksgiving
Daily Archives: May 22, 2012
A third person diagnosed with necrotizing fasciitis Most major news media are reporting that a third person has been diagnosed with flesh-eating bacteria this month.This disease, otherwise known as necrotizing fasciitis or gangrene, is a rare and quickly progressive infection of deep … Continue reading