Most Recent Posts
- “I Want to Forgive But I Still Have Pain.”
- The “Little Way”of St. Therese a Cure for OCD?
- Reflections on Over the Hill + One Year
- When There are Decisions to be Made.
- In the Dead of Winter
- On the Visit of the Blessed Virgin Mary: She Shows up in the Most Surprising Places
- Feast Day of Our Lady of Lourdes Brings a Big Announcement
- On the Tragic Loss of a Child: The Feast of the Holy Innocents
- Another Senseless Tragedy?
- A Pilgrim by Blood and by Heart: On the Discovery of My Mayflower Roots This Thanksgiving
Monthly Archives: April 2012
There is an old saying that states we never quite know what someone else is experiencing or feeling unless we walk in their shoes. Whenever someone is suffering it is of great comfort to find someone who “knows” what we are … Continue reading
Holy Thursday marks the observance of the Last Supper where Jesus instituted the Eucharist. John Michael Talbot gives a brief reflection and song in the top video.The other video features Fr. Robert Barron who explains the Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist and … Continue reading